An old adage among divers is, it's better to have a knife and not need it, than to need a knife and not have it. At the same time, you don't want to swim around with a Samurai sword strapped to your leg.
This is where the MAKO TITANIUM excels. It's so light and compact you won't even know it's there, yet its titanium blade is incredibly strong, resists rust, and has the hardness to take and hold a sharp edge.
- MAKO TITANIUM
- Made from hardened titanium for light weight, long life and corrosion-free cutting performance.
- Conventional edge slices easily through numerous materials.
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Knife handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as thumb guards to keep the knife from slipping.
- Sheath's unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kiit for mounting knife onto a BC.
- Length of knife blade: 3.35in/8.5cm.
- Overall length of knife: 7.5in/19.1cm.
- Weight (with sheath): 5.71oz/161.6g.
- Weight (knife alone): 2.08oz/59g.