While virtually identical in appearance to the Seawing Nova open-heel fin, the SEAWING NOVA GORILLA uses a special additive in its compound to provide more stiffness and snap to the blade. This results in more power and control for divers who like a stiffer fin with more "feedback." The stiffer blade also allows for more effective sculling, frog-kicking and back-kicking, which makes it a good choice for tech divers.
Stiffer blade aside, the SEAWING NOVA GORILLA delivers all the design innovations and technological advancements you find in the Seawing Nova. Spotlighting its proprietary G4 (4thGeneration) articulated hinge that enables the entire wing-shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust, the SEAWING NOVA GORILLA produces a propulsive snap that can rocket you through open water at top speed, but where it really shines is in low-speed maneuvering, offering excellent control when making small directional adjustments.
- SEAWING NOVA GORILLA FINS
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible. It includes a special additive to enhance stiffness and deliver excellent kicking feedback.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides a dependable non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
- Click on the Seawing Nova size chart for more details.