- ANALOX O2EII
- ABOUT ANALOX
- Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer
- All Nitrox Divers Need to Know the Gas Mix in Their Tanks
- Quick and Easy to Use
- Splash Proof, Drop Proof and Easy to Transport
- Portable Enough for Travel
- Ergonomically Designed for Comfortable Grip
- Small, Portable and Battery Operated
- Analox Value is In-their-Quality
- Large Digital Display
- Operates from Internal Temperature Compensated Electrochemical Oxygen Sensor
- Power 9 Volt Battery (expected life 1 year)
- Automatically Switch Off after 10 Minutes
- Designed Specifically for Diving Industry
- Users: Sport Nitrox, Commercial or Military Diver's
- Works when Hostile Environmental Conditions are the Norm Not-the-Exception
- On Button: Acts as Hold Button to Freeze Reading on Digital Display
- Measure Oxygen Levels in Range 0.1 to 100% O2
- Resolution 0.1% O2
- Typical Accuracy +/- 1% of reading +/- 0.2% of O2
- Sensor Life Up to 4 years
- Display 4 Digit LCD
- Operating Temperature 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to +50°C)
- Sensor Response 15 Seconds to 90% of Final Reading
- Sensor Saver Cap and Owner's Manual
As a diver, confidence in your mix means you can relax and enjoy your dive. Now you can check your tanks on the boat, making sure the tank you filled is the tank they hook up! The new Analox O2EII is designed to be a major step forward in diver safety. Building on the success of the Mini O2DII, the O2EII retains the same qualities but with many additional features. There are many O2 analyzers on the market, many of which will give you an accurate read on your Nitrox... what sets the O2EII apart is its absolute superior construction and design: drop it, kick it, bang it around, fish it out of the water, it will still give you the most accurate O2 read, be the most comfortable in your hand, and last far longer than any of its competitors. Analox value is in their quality.
The O2EII oxygen analyzer is designed to measure oxygen levels in the range 0.1 to 100% O2 for tank oxygen level verification. The O2EII is ergonomically designed and equipped with several features to ensure ease of use and reliability. The instrument has been designed to be held in the left hand to enable ease of use when checking your tank. It is fitted with a large digital display and operates from an internal temperature compensated electrochemical oxygen sensor. Power is provided by a 9V battery which will last for approximately 1 year before replacement is necessary. The O2EII will automatically switch off after 10 minutes to ensure battery life is not compromised if the instrument is accidentally turned on.
The O2EII is water and drop resistant. Designed specifically for the diving industry whether you may be a sport Nitrox, commercial or military diver where hostile environmental conditions are the norm not the exception. The O2EII is supplied ready to use, all you need to do is push in the EII adapter. The analyzer has an on button that also acts as a hold button to freeze the reading on the digital display. The O2EII has a typical accuracy +/- 1% of reading +/- 0.2% of O2, an operating temperature of 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to +50°C), a sensor response of 15 seconds to 90% of final reading, a resolution of 0.1% O2 and provides a 4-digit LCD display reading. Included with the analyzer are a sensor saver cap and owner's manual.
The Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer is commonly used for All Diving Applications, Cold Water, Extreme Depths, Nitrox, Professional, Recreation, Warm Water and more. The Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Advanced Diver, Divemaster, Professional, Recreational Diver among others. The Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer: Easy To Use, Functional, Improves Diving Experience, Lightweight, Solid Construction, Stylish.