Here's a must-have boot for any drysuit diver who hikes or climbs to a dive site. The sturdy HEAVY-DUTY DRYSUIT BOOT can handle the most rugged shoreline terrain or slippery boat deck. At the same time, its flexible neoprene upper lends a degree of comfort that you'll appreciate after a long day in the water.
The HEAVY-DUTY DRYSUIT BOOT features a quick-lace system that minimizes hassle. It is designed to fit comfortably over the neoprene or latex sock of any drysuit.
- HEAVY-DUTY DRYSUIT BOOT
- Lace-up design lets you quickly and easily achieve a snug, secure fit.
- Heavy-duty ultra-grip sole protects the foot when traversing rocky shorelines.
- Neoprene upper is ultra flexible, enhancing overall comfortable.
- Toe and heel are reinforced with durable rubber caps to protect both boot and foot.
- Heel cap features a fin strap keeper to eliminate slippage when engaged in aggressive kicking.
- Boot comes with a water-draining mesh storage bag.
- Available in 7 sizes. Click on boot size chart for more details.