The DECK SOLE BOOT is comfortable 5mm foot protection that features a streamlined design and deck-shoe styling. A 105-degree slant in the ankle area creates a more natural swimming position by mimicking the foot's orientation. This makes for more comfortable kicking when spending long periods of time at depth.
A non-skid, non-marking flexible rubber sole makes the DECK SOLE BOOT a great choice in footwear when boat diving in temperate waters.
- DECK SOLE BOOT
- Deck shoe styling with a non-skid and non-marking sole.
- 105-degree slant in the ankle area mimics the foot's orientation in its natural swimming position.
- Rubber sole is flexible, adding to overall comfort.
- Gusseted zipper makes it easy to don and doff, plus helps keep water out.
- Protective heel cap includes an integrated fin strap retainer.
- 5mm thickness is ideal for boat diving in temperate waters.
- Available in 7 sizes. Click on boot size chart for more details.