A precision blend of sophisticated computer and beautiful timepiece, the MANTIS 1 (M1) is very similar to SCUBAPRO's new M2 in form and function. The M1 is the wristwatch-style dive computer for divers who want the Smart technology offered by SCUBAPRO's ground-breaking Human Factor Diving™ but who don't need air integration or an on-board digital compass.
Human Factor Diving™ is an exclusive SCUBAPRO approach to equipment design that combines Human Factors & Ergonomics (an engineering doctrine that focuses on the interaction between products and the people who use them), Biometrics (the science of measuring and analyzing a person's biological data), and Wearable Technology (gear designed to be worn on the body) to create high-tech scuba diving products that are compact, easy to use and, MOST importantly, provide detailed "real-time" self-tracking reports on how your body is functioning, both on the surface and at depth, so you can get the most out of your body, out of your dive, and out of your life.
- MANTIS 1
- MANTIS 1 FEATURES
There's no better example of this blend of high-tech form and function than the M1. Offering a totally customized wristwatch-style dive computing system that's super easy to use, theM1 features a visually pleasing display screen, an intuitive menu and a simple circular navigation system, making it one of the most user-friendly dive computers on the market.
But what makes the M1 truly unique is its ability to provide you with personalized data through the use of biometrics. This allows you to maximize your body's operational efficiency; it lets you know when you're over-exerting or under-exerting, and it alerts you to potential problems before they escalate into major events. In short, this type of self-tracking helps increase diving performance and decrease injury, and that boosts confidence.
A stylish and highly versatile instrument both above and under water, for daily topside use theM1 offers full timekeeping functions. For after-work sports and exercise, the altimeter and thermometer let you track hiking excursions into the upper elevations. The chronograph with lap memory is great for running, or you can switch to Swim Mode and record your swimming time, number of swim strokes and swimming distance.
- Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Optional heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that both protects and looks great.
- Magnetic control buttons eliminate the need for holes, maintaining the casing's watertight integrity and maximizing mechanical reliability.
- Great for freediving.
- Four Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR.
- Swim mode.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Chronograph with lap memory for running.
- Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Segmented LCD display.
- Protective mineral glass.
- Easy-to-read characters and graphics.
- Enhanced logbook for freediving.
- CR2032 dealer replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK with optional cradle.
- Android LogTRAK app is also available.
- Available with a choice of optional colored wrist bands.
Optional Wristband Colors: Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow.